Description of your holiday home in Andalusia
Casa Angeles is located in the middle of the village of Ojén, not far from the sea. This recently renovated village house is a great place to experience the village life of Andalusia. The house consists of 3 floors and has a roof terrace from which you can see the village and even the sea in the distance. The Dutch owners run a small-scale hotel 2 minutes walk from Casa Angeles and they can provide information about the surrounding area. You can also use the heated swimming pool in the hotel (from April to December).
Surroundings of Casa Angeles
There are several shops, bars and good restaurants in Ojén. The town of Marbella is 15 minutes away. Some beautiful beaches can be reached in about 20 minutes. Málaga can be reached in about 1 hour. The Dutch owners are happy to provide information about the best restaurants, beaches and shops. Ronda 1 hour, Seville and Córdoba 2.5 hours, Granada 2 hours.
Layout of Casa Angeles
Ground floor: entrance, kitchen, breakfast bar and a small patio for your morning coffee.
First floor: sofa (sofa bed of 1.60 m), television and desk.
Second floor: bedroom with double bed and television. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Third floor: roof terrace with BBQ, kitchenette and a few easy chairs.
• Because of the sofa bed (1.60 m wide) in the living room, Casa Angeles is suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• In the months of July and August, the minimum stay is 1 full week. The rest of the year minimum of 4 nights.
• In the hotel La Posada del Angel, located in the village center, you can ask questions about the house, get information about the neighborhood, restaurant tips and more.
• You can use the heated and covered hotel swimming pool, free of charge (from 1/4 to 1/12).
• Nearest airport is Malaga (AGP), about an hour's drive away.
Enter your desired arrival and departure date, and enter the number of persons.
You will see the total amount for the selected period.
• Flexible arrival and departure day.
• In the months of July and August, the minimum stay is 1 full week. The rest of the year minimum stay is 4 nights.